Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wow so busy

I have a new kit to show you from Un-Leashed Scraps. It is darling and I had a great time working with it. I will get that posted tomorrow to show you.

Things have been soooo busy this last few weeks, vacation to Iowa, which was a 1200 mile drive with a 3 year old and a 22 month old....omg. Then lots of running around, Lauryn's birthday, some remodeling work on the house.........Just one thing after another really. I did get Lauryn enrolled in pre-school today, she starts September 13th and I am so thrilled for her. We didn't think she was going to be able to attend due to some bad information given to me and my husband. We were told she couldn't' start @ 3 she had to be 4. Well they told us that was everywhere no one would take her. Well after some digging and some luck we came across the truth and were lucky enough to find a place that had a couple of spots left! So she is going 3 days a week and one of the days she gets swimming lessons + class included in the program. I am so happy with that too.

We are also getting so help for our son, he is still not talking much. Just a few words here and there. I knew it was going to happen if a verbal explosion didn't take place and he is 2 next month and while he has had a bit of an explosion in other areas. His patients and concentration are a ton better, he can set with a matching game or books for 30 minutes easily and have a great time. He is trying to count and make the letter sounds of the alphabet. Unfortunately he can't get the letters out. I can only hope with some assistance that verbal will explode and take off.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update and let you know I will be back tomorrow with a new kit to show you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment