Friday, November 19, 2010

New Releases at 9th & Bloom

Good morning and Happy Friday! Woohoo I am so happy to have this work week over with, it has been a total test of stamina. On a happier note I am excited to show off some of the new releases today.
First up is Believe by Damayanti Studio, this kit also includes 4 free Qps! I loved working with this kit, the papers are fun and full of potential and the elements are amazing and can be not only used for holiday pics but everday images as well. The word art is great too and adds that specail touch to your pages.
My page of Lauryn is her in her holiday dress from 2008, we were getting ready to go see santa.

I also used a template for that page. Fizzy Pop's Sidekicks Pack No. 17 is an awsome pack of templates. Totally easy to use and full of lots of great options.

Lastly but certainly not the least is a Fab kit from By Becca called Magic Moments (she also has a bundle pack for this kit) This is a wonderful holiday kit and it uses some different colors that you don't see often, which I think makes it quite unique and interesting.
Here is the page I did with the kit:
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment