Monday, December 13, 2010

New Houseblend & 12 days of Christmas event!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to share with you a new collab from 9th & Bloom called Candy Cane Lane. I loved this kit, the papers are fabulous and I had a hard time deciding which to even use to make my first page. I know I will be coming back to this kit a lot with holiday photos.


Here is a page I made with the kit. I also used Sidekicks Pack No. 18 by Fizzy Pop for the template.


The journaling reads:
I know, as the years pass, you will not likely have many memories of these first few holiday seasons.

I however will not forget these wonderful years. The excitement of small things, shiny and new, gives
you a thrill I have never seen in you before. The shear joy, is contagious. Your eyes twinkle and shine so bright.

I hope that spark never fades for you. I hope that every holiday is always this full of joy. I hope this for you, as you let me see them through your eyes. For me it is like seeing them for the first time. Shiny and New!
Don't forget to check out 9th & Bloom each day from the 13th to the 24th, they will be having freebies and sales each day! The first day is the Candy Cane Lane is 50% off! Check it out!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment