Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Week




This week has been super busy, I only managed to get one page done, which is a converted siggy to page as well. I am trying to convert my favs to pages first to get them done. It helps when I have no mojo but what to do something! :) I also did some pages for Mika Designs as well, I will be able to post those soon ;)


I also made the decision to stop siggy making for the time being. I am going for it! I am going to start designing. So I am trying to learn all I can. I bought supplies for a light box this weekend, my husband is going to make it for me as he would love one too for things. Hopefully soon you will see a kit or some freebies here. Anyways, I am off to watch Pacific (an HBO series) with my husband. Enjoy your week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment