Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting started...

What a daunting task this seems to be for me. I am slowly, and I do mean slowly trying to get things together to start apply for CT calls for digital scrapbooking designers. I have been doing the scrapbook side since July of '09 and love it so much I want to branch out a bit.

I am not ready to design yet, I have too much on my plate with working full time outside the home + my husband as well as my two little ones. (those are not in the order of importance btw hehe). I am hoping by getting this blog set up it will motivate me to start posting some of my pages and giving shout outs to the designers I love.

Sooooo a little about me...I am a Network Administrator (aka computer geek) by need not passion. It pays the bills and I can't really add anymore to that about my occupation. It isn't my love, not at all, but if it provides a stable life for my kids I will take it........for now. I hope someday to own my own business and be able to work from home. My hope is to have a photography business with my husband as he enjoys it as well. We have different styles so it may turn out to be a nicely rounded business if we can make a go of it. He loves more nature photography, while I enjoy the portrait / candid side.

Anyway, that is a little about me for now. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment